Program Operations Coordinator
The Education Modernization (EdMod) Team at Facebook is seeking a Spanish-English Bilingual Program Operations Coordinator to support our program, Engineer for the Week (EFTW).
Started in 2018, EFTW is a STEM program that introduces engineering to K-12 learners of historically underrepresented backgrounds. EFTW is one of the many offerings of the EdMod Team at Facebook, which co-designs programs and products to support K-12 communities facing layers of inequity, often with a focus on computer science and STEM.
The Program Operations Coordinator will be the linchpin of operational support to a wide-range of EFTW stakeholders, including facilitators, partner organizations, and internal team members. This role will drive logistics, manage relationships and communications, and execute processes that enable success for EFTW’s implementation in the United States and across Latin America.
About the Position
- Role Type: Contract (40 Hours/Week)
- Length: 12 Months, with Possibility of Extension
- Location: Nearest Facebook Office in the United States
Program Operations and Implementation (50%)
- Coordinate and implement various hands-on program components, including but not limited to:
- Support a team of 5-10 global facilitators, who will train new facilitators and cultivate the program’s online community;
- Organize and host program webinars and Q&A sessions;
- Schedule virtual visits for Facebook volunteers with schools and organizations;
- Coordinate volunteers to review student projects from schools and organizations;
- Create distribution lists and send thank you gifts to key stakeholders;
- Perform quality project management to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
Relationship Management and Reporting (50%)
- Operationalize and execute personalized support for facilitators and partner organizations to maximize our impact:
- Serve as primary point of contact to current and prospective facilitators for all inquiries;
- Develop concrete understanding of the mission and capacity of our facilitators and partner organizations;
- Manage all internal and external communications and ongoing reporting with partner organizations to ensure timeliness and high-quality relationships;
- Draft, edit, and send emails via Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Outreach;
- Collect data and necessary marketing materials from partner organizations;
- Coordinate one-on-one meetings, team meetings, retrospectives and other routine collaborative sessions with stakeholders;
- Strategize on scaling personalized support as the program expands globally.
- 3+ years of experience in program operations, project management, and/or partnership management, including:
- Outstanding organizational skills and a deep interest in operational excellence;
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple team members simultaneously;
- Experience using project management and collaboration tools, such as Google Suite and Asana;
- Professional level written and oral Spanish fluency;
- Strong and effective communication skills (written, verbal) with fine attention to detail, including the demonstrated ability to:
- Adapt communications based on the medium of delivery (eg. emails, instant messaging, synchronous meeting);
- Personalize communications based on stakeholder type (eg. internal vs. external);
- Facilitate in-person and virtual meetings;
- Excellent relationship building and management skill with stakeholders of diverse backgrounds and socioeconomic levels;
- Demonstrated commitment to and passion for creating access and equity in education.
- Experience working in the K-12, non-profit, or higher education sector;
- Experience working with historically underrepresented communities;
- Strong proficiency using Salesforce or similar CRMs; include creating and exporting customized reports, updating account data, and curating relevant graphics.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 5pm (EST) with the subject line “EFTW Program Operations Coordinator”.